JOIN OUR TEAM
• At TAG HR, we are completely committed to excellence in supplying Professional, Finance and IT services to our public and private sector clients
• We are also committed to ensuring that our team of recruiters, business developers, and proposal coordinators are given the positive environment, tools, and training they need to provide excellent customer service to our clients
• TAG HR celebrates the achievements and accomplishments of our team, and works towards reaching greater successes at every opportunity
• We are passionate about building business and networking relationships based on competence, integrity, and professionalism
• If you have the same commitment to success, then take your next career steps with TAG HR
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / Sales/ Account Managers
• Business Developers prospect for new clients by networking and cold calling employers to understand their hiring needs and to generate interest in using our services
• With a natural instinct to make the best match, you will locate and present candidates with skills that meet each staffing requirement – then facilitate the negotiation and placement process.
• You will develop rapport with clients in order to ensure that an employer will come to us first whenever they have a hiring need
• In order to retain and grow client accounts, you will present them with new solutions and services – have they mentioned a problem? It’s up to you to solve it by suggesting new hires!
• If you have a drive to win, a passion for people, and envision a career in sales and staffing, this role is for you!
SENIOR RECRUITER/TEAM LEADERS
• Senior recruiters and team leaders manage their teams by effectively communicating goals and protocols to their team, as well managing their own recruiting responsibilities
• You will use your superb time management skills to give full effort to your own recruiting, as well as overseeing and assisting in the recruiting and problem-solving efforts of your team
• By using your detail-oriented organizational skills, you will manage a portfolio of candidate, client, and team relationships
• You will demonstrate your proven experience managing or leading a team as well as your strong recruiting abilities through your confident and efficient demeanor
• If you enjoy leading your team to success, this position is right for you!
TALENT ACQUISITION / RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
• Recruiters assess and identify qualified candidates from across all business streams for client requirements by searching through job boards, job postings, internal databases, social media, networks, and referrals. They then pre-screen and interview candidates, and finally conduct reference checks.
• You will manage and expand your candidate and client relationships by following up on a frequent basis in order to determine their needs and desires
• Using your outstanding interpersonal skills, you will gain rapport with candidates and clients and provide them with assistance related to the recruiting process
• You will be responsible for researching industry trends and proactively recruiting for in-demand resources
• If you have strong communication skills, the innate ability to recognize talent, and perseverance in pursuit of the right fit, this is an ideal career for you!
BIDS AND PROPOSALS / WRITERS AND COORDINATORS
• Proposal Team members coordinate the entire bids response process, including searching and requesting bids on public tender sites, assessing candidates, preparing submissions, following up with procurement clients on the outcome of tenders, and tracking results in the preparation of proposal reports
• You will be responsible for assessing candidates’ skills to ensure they’re a complete fit for the most exacting staffing needs, including collecting and preparing critical summaries that detail candidates’ skills, qualifications, and experience, and then presenting the information to our clients in proposal format
• Using your strong written communication skills and attention to detail, you will prepare and format proposals, including corporate profiles, methodologies, work plans, and experience matrices, as well as preparing related correspondence and reports
• You will set and follow tight deadlines by effectively communicating with the proposal team, recruiters, candidates, and procurement clients
• If you are deadline-driven and have a keen interest in technical business communications, this position is right for you!